The rumors about K-pop idols have not been verified, but they are still enough to make fans talk around on social networking sites (MXH).
The public is always curious about the real person, the life behind the limelight of K-pop idols. Especially the 7 talented and handsome boys of BTS!
Here are the latest rumors about the artists that are hotly discussed by many netizens on MXH.
1. Regarding their comeback in early June, BTS said that the compilation album will include 3 new songs and different songs to “relive the history that BTS and ARMY have created together so far and will continue to do so in the future”.
The group’s new song will be performed in Korean.
2020 is a “gray” period for a few members of the group, Jin, Jimin, and V have suffered a mental breakdown during this time.
All albums since debut until now have been the group’s message to each other and the upcoming album is no exception.
2. It’s true that BTS members are being abused, I hope this situation doesn’t continue.
3. The variety show Run BTS has a less than 60% chance of returning, mainly due to the current status and busyness of the group.
4. The ability to join the military service is less than 50%, they are quite pitiful when they can’t decide for themselves.
5. Two members of BTS went to each other’s parents’ house after last year’s concert. They once talked about love and the family agreed.
But after the giving of the ring took place at the concert, the family wanted them to “become public”, which is most evident through the increasingly clear Instagram social network, during the concert that took place fans can see the intimate action. above brotherhood.
But it seems that the company side doesn’t want to, not because they don’t support it, but because they care about the group’s career and the company’s development. Because of them, HYBE has nothing left.
Sad news for the shipper (supportive fan) of this couple, later will be forced to separate and the company will push the other “boat”.
Referring to the recent ring exchange by V and Jungkook on March 12, BTS successfully held the second night of the Permission To Dance On Stage concert in Seoul (Korea).
Fans who shared phrases like “TAEKOOK”, “Taehyung gave Jungkook a ring” and many more started trending worldwide.