The year 2022 is only halfway over, but already one of the most successful years for many K-pop artists like BTS, NCT or Stray Kids!
Circle Chart (formerly Gaon Chart) recently posted a list of the best-selling albums of the first half of 2022. While most of them have been released this year, some have actually debuted in the past few months. years ago and is still garnering a lot of attention!
Here are the 10 best-selling K-pop albums of 2022, based on the Circle Chart.
1. ‘Proof’ of BTS leads with: 2.96 million copies
2. SEVENTEEN’s Face The Sun: 2.37 million copies
3. NCT DREAM’s Glitch Mode: 2.1 million copies
4. Stray Kids’ ODDINARY: 1.68 million copies
5. Minisode2: TXT’s Thursday’s Child: 1.65 million copies
6. NCT DREAM’s Beatbox: 1.51 million copies
7. Lim Young Woong’s IM HERO: 1.14 million copies
8. The Second Step: Chapter One of TREASURE: 789.3 thousand copies
9. Dimension: Answer by ENHYPEN: 762.8 thousand copies
10. The ReVe Festival 2022 – Feel My Rhythm by Red Velvet